Are there any genuine WAH craft companies?

Home Forums Crafts Are there any genuine WAH craft companies?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of calicocat calicocat 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Ladybug
    Ladybug
    Participant

I know about selling crafts directly, via various avenues, but are there truly any companies that will pay you to create craft items? All the ‘jobs’ I’ve ever heard about turned out to be scams.

Profile photo of Jasper15
    Jasper15
    Participant

I’ve heard this as well. I would love to find companies that pay you to put crafts together. Most of the ones that I have found want you to pay a ton of money to get started. If I am going to do that then I might as well just make my own handmade crafts and sell them myself.

Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

It’s too bad there are so many scams out there that it makes it hard for someone to sell their crafts. What about posting your crafts on social media, like Pinterest? It gets it out there for people to see.

Profile photo of calicocat
    calicocat
    Participant

I remember a company that used to promise all this money, if you would just assemble this little angel thing to distribute to all these people out there who are waiting to buy them. I actually tried that back in my younger days, and it was such a scam! I’m not creatively crafty, but I do enjoy working with my hands. It would be great to find a company that I could do a few crafty things for, and get paid.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup