Back to school

Home Forums Off Topic Back to school

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mellisant Mellisant 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Arcanaa
    Arcanaa
    Participant

I am sure others here can agree that the first day back to school for the kids is a magical one for the parent/s that works from home. I am in total bliss and while I have many things to catch up on, I am really looking forward to a day that is not being interrupted every ten minutes.

Profile photo of Centra
    Centra
    Participant

I always laugh this time of year when they come out with all the funny back to school videos of parents celebrating. My daughter is homeschooled, so I haven’t experienced the joy of a quiet day with no interruptions. I can’t even imagine what that would be like!

Profile photo of Jasper15
    Jasper15
    Participant

I agree, I homeschool my kids as well, so I haven’t had much peace and quiet in the last year. I don’t know if I could go back to being excited about them not being at home now that we have done it for a whole year. I really enjoy having them home and know that in a few years I will have so much peace and quiet I don’t know what I will do with it all.

Profile photo of Justine
    Justine
    Participant

My kids just went back to school this week and it has been so quiet here. I have managed to get a lot of things done that I have been putting off all summer, but I really miss them. I wish that I could homeschool them as well, but I don’t think I could manage all that added stress.

Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

I used to be one of those parents that jumped for joy when the kids went back to school! I loved those commercials Centra. Back to school meant time for me to do what was needed around the house and spend time on my own. The house would be really quiet, no one yelling mom every 10 minutes.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup