Chat Jobs

Home Forums Customer Service Chat Jobs

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Marie Marie 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of sunny18
    sunny18
    Participant

I’ve always thought this would be a fun job, but all I can find involve technical support type stuff, which I cannot do. Do any of you know of a chat job that is strictly customer service, and with no technical knowledge necessary?

Profile photo of Spring
    Spring
    Participant

It seems like most telephone customer service companies also have internet chat jobs as well, but I don’t know how many of those are work at home positions. Perhaps you could try banking/financing or automotive companies.

Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

I know what you mean about most of the customer service chat jobs seem to be more technical knowledge. If you don’t have a lot of computer knowledge or technical skills you lose out on these positions.

Profile photo of Luna L.
    Luna L.
    Participant

I have never been able to find a hub company that contracted out this type of work as WAH. My cousin had a chat support job but it was out of a brick-and-mortar building that also serviced other customer service and telecomm accounts.

Profile photo of Marie
    Marie
    Participant

I have never heard of this type of thing being offered as a remote position, even in technical areas. I wouldn’t mind something like that, actually, although I’m not sure my skills would be of a high enough level to be able to do it anyway.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup