Coming Soon: Make Money Directly With Wahtips!

Home Forums Announcements Coming Soon: Make Money Directly With Wahtips!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amanda Amanda 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

Exciting news! Wahtips.com will be expanding to more than just a how to and job finding website! We are currently working on adding a way for our members to earn money directly with the website. We have begun development on a paid to post, paid to comment, and paid to write platform. I am currently working with other companies to get the word out and soon our members will be able to earn money posting valuable content.

This is a brand new endeavor for me and I will be needing a lot of help in the beginning so if anyone is interested just let me know.

The benefits of the wahtips paid to post platform is that who should be able to earn much more than other similar platforms.

Right now we are looking for:

Social Media Marketing Experts who can get the word out. Pay is commission based

B2B Sales who can reach out to forum owners and website owners to let them know about what we can do to get their websites and forums more hits with our members content. Pay is commission based

Editors and SEO Pros who can take user submitted content, proofread it, make it look professional, and make it easy for search engines to find it. Pay TBD

Article Writers who can knock out 200-1000 word articles that are well researched and completely unique. Pay TBD

Forum and Comment Posters who can write engaging content that starts a conversation on just about any subject. Pay TBD

If you are interested in any of these position send me a pm with which position you are interested in, why you are interested in the position, and what type of related experience you have.

I can’t wait to here from you and to start this new portion of the wahtips brand!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup