Consulting

Home Forums General WAH Questions Consulting

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Bali Bali 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Bali
    Bali
    Participant

My husband works in a highly specialized field and he’s been thinking lately about using his expertise to do some consulting. If it worked out, he’d like to make it a full time job that he could do from home with some occasional on-site visits with clients. My question is regarding the best way to get into doing something like this. Is it as simple as emailing his contacts to let them know he’s available for consultation services or should we do something more?

Profile photo of Ruby
    Ruby
    Participant

I would say contacting his clients, even old clients, either by email or telephone call would be a great place to start. It would get the word out and these people know what he can do. I would also search online for companies that need his line of expertise and send them a letter of introduction.

Profile photo of Bali
    Bali
    Participant

Searching for new clients to add to this contact list is a great idea. Thanks! He has quite an extensive list, so I wasn’t even thinking about companies he hasn’t worked with, but the more the merrier!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup