Distraction

Home Forums General WAH Questions Distraction

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lilly Lilly 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lorelei
    Lorelei
    Participant

I often get distracted by my cat when I am working at home. I can’t leave her in another room because she hates being alone. However, sometimes, she really doesn’t let me focus. What is your biggest distraction?

Profile photo of Berrybear
    Berrybear
    Participant

My daughter is my biggest distraction. She’s almost ten months old and she bores so easily it’s hard to keep her occupied when I need to work.

Profile photo of Lorelei
    Lorelei
    Participant

When my son was little, I had the same problem. He is 5 years old now, so he is going to preschool. During the day, he’s away, so I can work when my cat doesn’t make a fuss.

Profile photo of Andrea
    Andrea
    Participant

I have finally managed to dedicate a small room for my work at home activities, so I hardly ever get distracted. Before that, my biggest distraction was housework and chores.

Profile photo of Lilly
    Lilly
    Participant

I get distracted easily with my phone or emails. Because my 4 year-old has just started kindergarten, I need to keep my phone on at all times in case the school calls.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup