Do you reach your financial goals every month?

Home Forums General WAH Questions Do you reach your financial goals every month?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Francis Francis 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Susana
    Susana
    Participant

For the most part, I am pretty consistent with my earnings every month. However, there are times when work slows down, and there are fewer jobs available for me to work. I find this to be the case during the holidays since everyone is focused on the festivities.

Profile photo of mommy2b115
    mommy2b115
    Participant

It’s hard for me to reach my financial goal every month, which is why I am looking into some additional opportunities. So far I am consistently able to get about halfway to my monthly goal.

Profile photo of Laina
    Laina
    Participant

I haven’t made my financial goal yet. However, I recently got a new job. If all goes according to plan I should exceed my monthly financial goal. I guess we will see what happens after a few months. Hopefully it will all work out.

Profile photo of Lilly
    Lilly
    Participant

I haven’t reached my monthly financial goal yet. I still have a day job. But I hope that I will be able to make it happen by next year.

Profile photo of Penelope
    Penelope
    Participant

I meet my financial goals each month more often than not, but it doesn’t happen every single month yet. I am hoping that by this time next year I will meet my goals every month, and that maybe my goal will be a little higher.

Profile photo of Serendipity
    Serendipity
    Participant

Unfortunately I do not reach my financial goals each month although it’s starting to get easier to get closer to my goals. I have reach my goals several times. I’ve noticed this has happened when I needed the money to go on vacation. Maybe I should go on vacation more often!!

Profile photo of Shylambert
    Shylambert
    Participant

So, far when it comes to my ESL teaching job, I can say that I can meet my financial goal for that job. However, teaching alone isn’t enough. I need more online jobs.

So, now, I decided to look for more online job and set a new financial goal. Maybe in months time I could share my experience with you.

Profile photo of Francis
    Francis
    Participant

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. Before paying school fees I find myself stressed since I can not make enough. But after paying school fees and other bills is when I make extra cash. Am satisfied with the amount that I make monthly as it keeps my family growing strong.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup