Do you write for Writedge?

Home Forums General WAH Questions Do you write for Writedge?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lilly Lilly 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of calicocat
    calicocat
    Participant

This seems to be a very reputable website for writing, but has anyone here actually tried it, and made any money. I don’t think getting paid would be a problem, but I am concerned about how long it would take to see any return for my writing. Anyone know?

Profile photo of lilylady
    lilylady
    Participant

For me, the problem is traffic. With three articles there, I have 7 views and something like 2 cents. You make $2 per 1000 views, and I don’t see how you could possibly get that many views, unless you were really good at SEO, and maybe your article went viral. I would also love to hear what others had to say.

Profile photo of Justine
    Justine
    Participant

Is this a company that you can write about whatever you want? It seems like you don’t make that much money if all you are relying on is views. I’ve seen places where you can write articles and then you wait for someone to pick it up. Is this how this company works too?

Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

This writing website only pays by views of your work? So how much you make would be dependent on how many people like your work? This sounds like it would be a reputation based writing, where you would need to build up viewers who would look for your work.

Profile photo of Lilly
    Lilly
    Participant

This sounds like Bubblews where you can submit short articles and get paid every time someone likes or comments on your content. I wouldn’t spend time on it honestly.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 512 bytes) in /home/dj02132011/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-statistics/vendor/browscap/browscap-php/src/phpbrowscap/Browscap.php on line 769