Favorite family meals

Home Forums Off Topic Favorite family meals

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tessa Tessa 1 year, 10 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sasha
    Sasha
    Participant

What is your family’s favorite meal? Recently my family has been asking for pasta dishes so we have been making a lot of homemade Hamburger Helper recipes. I found a website that uses real ingredients to make all of your favorite Hamburger Helper meals and they are fabulous!

Profile photo of Centra
    Centra
    Participant

I don’t think we have a favorite. This time of year, we love to grill. In the colder months, we eat a lot of pasta, soups, stews, and chili. We just like to eat good food and we also like to cook together, so maybe our favorite meals are the ones we prepare together.

Profile photo of sarah
    sarah
    Participant

Beef tips in gravy is a favorite here. We also love pork chops. Breaded, grilled, baked with apples…any way you can cook a pork chop, we’ve tried it. They’re easy to cook. I only allow one pork dish a week, though. Have to have a balanced diet, after all.

Profile photo of wahmama
    wahmama
    Participant

Everyone in our family has a different favorite. My husband’s two favorite meals are potatoes and eggs for breakfast (scrambled eggs with cubed hash brown potatoes mixed in) and hamburgers and fries for dinner. I’d be hard pressed to pick a favorite, though… maybe lasagna?

Profile photo of Tessa
    Tessa
    Participant

I have a few go-to’s that the whole family loves. Pulled pork in the crock pot is so easy and yummy…just get a pork butt, put it in the crock with salt, pepper, and about a cup of orange juice, and let it cook until it falls apart. Then shred with forks and toss with BBQ sauce. Huge hit!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup