Foot Pedal for Transcription.

Home Forums Transcription Foot Pedal for Transcription.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Spring Spring 2 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Susana
    Susana
    Participant

I’m a the point where I think that it would be a good investment to buy a foot pedal for transcription. All of the companies I work with have hot keys enabled that you use to pause, fast forward, and rewind the audio, but they also allow for a foot pedal to be used. I think I am going to take the plunge and buy the Infinity foot pedal, which seems to be the preferred one. I think it will really make things much faster since I won’t have to take my hands off the keyboard to use the hot keys. Do any of you use a foot pedal? Did it help?

Profile photo of Spring
    Spring
    Participant

I may buy one too. Where did you find the Infinity? Everyone I talk to who does transcription likes having a foot pedal instead of using the keyboard. They say it helps their efficiency tremendously.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 119 bytes) in /home/dj02132011/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-statistics/vendor/browscap/browscap-php/src/phpbrowscap/Browscap.php on line 1006