Freelance Research Work

Home Forums Freelance Freelance Research Work

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ladybug Ladybug 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Marian Swift
    Marian Swift
    Participant

I recently read the Wahtip on jobs we don’t usually consider, and Internet research looked especially appealing.

I’m checking out the professional organization linked in the article, but they appear to require members to be academically connected. Unfortunately, I don’t even have a degree, just lifelong interests in many topics, and a love of research.

In that spirit, of course, I will do my own research. But in addition to that, does anyone here have any leads, or experience in the field?

Profile photo of Gennie
    Gennie
    Participant

No, I haven’t heard of any research type WAH jobs but it’s something I’m interested in too. I love researching subjects and have found that I’m good at finding information and answers. I do it as part of my day job on a consistent basis and have enjoyed it for years.

Profile photo of Ladybug
    Ladybug
    Participant

I’ve done freelance research work but not through any other site. What I did was post an offer on a popular marketing forum for a research report on their choice of niche. I gave an overview of facts, authority websites, scientific references where applicable, and even YouTube videos. Reports ended up being 10-20 pages long and had everything customers needed to learn and create content in a particular niche.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup