Has Anyone Ever Tried UserTesting?

Home Forums General WAH Questions Has Anyone Ever Tried UserTesting?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Susana Susana 2 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

I just did the test for Usertesting.com, it’s a work at home job that pays you to test out websites. I don’t think that I did well, I realized I am not good at the whole talking and finding stuff online. I thought I would be since I talk to myself constantly, however, it was awkward doing it know that everything was being recorded. I guess we’ll see, I am definitely going to look into more of these companies though. It seems very interesting.

Profile photo of sunny18
    sunny18
    Participant

I actually think there are a lot of companies that do this. I have looked at them briefly, but am afraid I would be too awkward trying to test and talk at the same time. I’ve seen samples of tests they declined, and I thought they were great. So, I’m thinking it’s not for me.

Profile photo of Susana
    Susana
    Participant

I signed up with them a while ago but I didn’t like it. What I didn’t like was that they would send me an email saying that there was a job available. I would go to the site and I had to answer some questions. Most of the time, I didn’t qualify for the jobs. It was like a survey site for me. I guess I am not the right demographic so I never got to do an actual job except for one in the very beginning that paid me $3.00. I don’t know if they still do it that way or not, but I didn’t think it was worth it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup