Have you heard of adult coloring books?

Home Forums Off Topic Have you heard of adult coloring books?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tabitha D Tabitha D 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Tabitha D
    Tabitha D
    Participant

Does anyone else color as a grown-up? I have had a hidden hobby of coloring for years as I find it really relaxing to just pick up crayons or colored pencils and simply color a picture. Recently, I’ve seen a lot of articles and even news stories about how many adults are coloring now and they even have books aimed at the adult market. I’m going to see if I can find some grown-up coloring books when I go shopping tomorrow. I may be able to stop hiding!

Profile photo of Marie
    Marie
    Participant

I do! Actually, I am an artist and I create adult coloring books. While I do some coloring, I much prefer creating the pages over coloring them in. I do color, though, because it helps me to see what works and what doesn’t, so I can create books that will be fun for people to color.

Profile photo of Tabitha D
    Tabitha D
    Participant

Oh, wow! I can actually say that I know a coloring book artist (sort of, anyway!). What kind of coloring books do you make, Marie? I’d love to check them out if you tell me where I can find them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup