How many jobs do you work?

Home Forums New to WAH How many jobs do you work?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Ruby Ruby 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Justine
    Justine
    Participant

I was wondering how many people do multiple work at home jobs just to make a steady income? If you do, how many do you have and are they all the same type of job? Right now I only have found two jobs to work and they don’t pay a lot, so I think I am going to have to find more just to reach my goal every month.

Profile photo of Luna L.
    Luna L.
    Participant

This is a great question! I have been in the WAH world for many years and it has taken me a while to find my sweet spot. I run my own crafts business which brings in big chunks of cash sporadically, so I fill in the gaps with several freelance writing jobs and 3 WAH self-paced jobs. You can definitely make a good living!

Profile photo of Ruby
    Ruby
    Participant

I would love to get into selling crafts but to me it seems like a full time job. I’m currently working three different jobs but have not reached the point that I can give up my day job. A lot of freelancing work is available but sadly I’m finding that it doesn’t pay enough to let my day job go.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup