How much time do you spend looking for work?

Home Forums General WAH Questions How much time do you spend looking for work?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Laina Laina 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Penelope
    Penelope
    Participant

How much time do you spend each day or week looking for work? I probably spend three to six hours a week looking for other opportunities on forums like this one.

Profile photo of Sasha
    Sasha
    Participant

I probably spend three or four hours a week looking for other opportunities and wandering around forums like this one. They can be a great place to find new opportunities.

Profile photo of Susana
    Susana
    Participant

I spend around three hours a week looking for new jobs. I check out forums, blogs and some YouTube channels dedicated to work at home opportunities and tips. Forums like this one are an invaluable tool for those of us who work from home.

Profile photo of Lilly
    Lilly
    Participant

I spend at least 7 hours a week looking for work at home opportunities. Actually, I spend more time applying for those jobs than looking for them. This forum is actually a great place to look for those kind of jobs.

Profile photo of Laina
    Laina
    Participant

I spent a few hours a week looking for new jobs. I also spend a lot of time researching companies. I want to make sure they are legitimate and not a scam. That always takes a bit of time too.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup