Is Etsy the only art/craft seller online?

Home Forums Crafts Is Etsy the only art/craft seller online?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Tabitha D 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

I’m curious to know if there are other online stores like Etsy out there? I find Etsy has so many artists/craftmakers that it’s too much competition. Maybe it’s better to start on social media first?

Marian Swift
    Participant

I’m looking around, myself. Right now, Bonanza.com looks good. Sellers can upload from Amazon/eBay ads, Etsy and their own inventory files. What I don’t know is how profitable Bonanza is to the average seller.

DeviantArt.com specializes in graphic arts, but they have an Artisan Crafts category as well.

Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

I’ve never heard of Bananza before. Are they as popular as Etsy or are they fairly new to the online market? I’ve done a search of reviews on this company and the reviews are not very good.

Tabitha D
    Participant

Amazon just opened up their Amazon Handmade division. I don’t know a lot of details but it’s definitely worth a look. Something with Amazon’s trusted name on it should be a good thing, especially for new artisans.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup