Just starting to work towards WAH

Home Forums New to WAH Just starting to work towards WAH

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jenni Jenni 1 year, 4 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Gennie
    Gennie
    Participant

I’m currently employed and have started to do odd jobs online. I’ve done survey work for a number of years as an after work way of making extra money for gifts and things I wanted. Now I’m willing to try out a few different types of work at home jobs to see if they are worth working solely from home. I’m not willing to give up a full time job to make below minimum wage and wonder if it’s really possible to make a living from home?

Profile photo of Justine
    Justine
    Participant

I am also new to this and I am wondering the same thing. It just seems like you need to do a lot of different things in order to be able to make enough money to work solely from home. I think if you find the right company to work for then it is possible to do this, but I have been having a hard time finding that perfect company. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Profile photo of Jenni
    Jenni
    Participant

I know quite a few people who have made a good living by working from home. They have to spend more than a few hours a day working at it, but once they found what they were really good at they started to make some really good money. I think that for anyone just starting out it is going to take some time to find out what will work for you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup