Lots Of Exciting Changes Are Coming!

Home Forums Announcements Lots Of Exciting Changes Are Coming!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amanda Amanda 3 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

Wahtips is in the process of a lot of exciting changes that will hopefully enhance everyone’s experience!

Landing page is getting an overhaul
    A new writer is joining the team and is working on a few articles as we speak
    The website is being optimized so that we can get it working for all mobile devices and, hopefully, make it a little faster for those having speed issues.
    Articles are getting revamped and proofread by someone other than me (I am terrible are proofreading!)
    Articles are going to be moved around a little to make them easier to find, some of them have been getting buried in the static feed on the front page.
    Ads are being added to increase revenue and keep this website going!

If you are interested in writing for wahtips email me at writeforwahtips@wahtips.net I am always excited to add new writers to this website! Everyone has such great advice, lets share it with the world! Payment will be discussed after emailing me.

If you have any other ideas for this site or want to contribute in some way email me at contactme@wahtips.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup