Online Jury

Home Forums General WAH Questions Online Jury

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jasper15 Jasper15 2 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

Has anyone tried out any of the Only Jury Jobs that I posted in the types of wah section? I’ve personally never done this type of work but I think it would be awesome to try out. If you haven’t seen it yet here’s the link… http://wahtips.com/online-jury-jobs/

If you’ve worked for any of these or any other ones I would love to hear some experiences!

Profile photo of Sasha
    Sasha
    Participant

I registered with online jury about two years ago and I have never gotten a case before. I think that it is a really interesting concept though and I will look into the other ones that you have listed. I am not saying the one I registered with is bad, just that I never got chosen so maybe they just don’t have any cases in Georgia.

Profile photo of WAHWarrior
      WAHWarrior
      Participant

Sasha, I also registered a few years ago, but they did not have cases in my location. So I eventually forgot to keep checking back. I need to go back to the website and see if they have anything, especially now that I am in a new location! It sounds like interesting work, and I was disappointed they never had a case I could work on.

Profile photo of Lilly
    Lilly
    Participant

I have never even heard of something like this before. This is very interesting indeed. I am sure it doesn’t apply to me because I live outside the US, but it’s definitely something worth trying.

Profile photo of Laina
    Laina
    Participant

I haven’t ever done something like this online. I did do something like this at an actual business, though. I really enjoyed it when I did go. I found it be rather interesting and the pay was actually really good! I might have to look into doing it online now too!

Profile photo of Susana
    Susana
    Participant

This sounds like a very interesting opportunity. I’m sure that there would never be anything in my area since it is not a major metropolitan area, but it is still something worth looking into. It would also be interesting to see how long each case takes to complete.

Profile photo of Mimi
    Mimi
    Participant

Several years ago I signed up with two or three of these companies. I thought it would be a really interesting and challenging thing to do. However, I never heard from any of the companies. Maybe cases don’t come up very often, or maybe there are just too many of us registered, and my name never came up.

Profile photo of Serendipity
    Serendipity
    Participant

I signed up several years ago and have only been called upon twice. I think it’s a neat concept and saves everyone so much time. The last case I had was a work related human resource case and I received $50. Not bad for about 2 hours.

Profile photo of Jasper15
    Jasper15
    Participant

I’ve been wondering about these as well. I didn’t realize that they base it on your location though. I wonder if they would consider you if you live about 50 miles from the biggest city in your state? I live in a very small town so I’m sure I would be in the same boat as everyone else and not get picked. It is something that I might consider looking into however.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup