Online reseller

Home Forums General WAH Questions Online reseller

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lilly Lilly 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

Has anyone tried to be an online reseller on sites like eBay or Amazon? I’ve heard of people making a decent living with this type of online store. I’m sure there are down sides to it but I’m wondering if it is worth it?

I’ve only ever sold one product on eBay for my son. He bought something that he also received as a gift and didn’t want to keep both since he only needed one. I sold it on eBay. The process of receiving your money from them is long and tedious until you become a long term seller.

Profile photo of Lorelei
    Lorelei
    Participant

This is something that I have also been thinking about recently, but I have no idea how to get started. I would love to have some tips too.

Profile photo of Andrea
    Andrea
    Participant

One of my friends is doing this and she’s making quite a decent amount of money with it. I have never gotten into it simply because it seems a bit hard to get started. But once you do, it’s worth the time invested.

Profile photo of Lilly
    Lilly
    Participant

@andrea, is it possible to make a living out of online reselling or is it just a bit of extra money? I would love to learn how.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup