Plans for Summer Vacation

Home Forums Off Topic Plans for Summer Vacation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of lilylady lilylady 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Susana
    Susana
    Participant

What are you guys planning to do this summer? I am going to hit the beach a few times for sure. I’m lucky enough to live very close to the beach. I also want to take a couple of road trips. Just quick little trips that I can take in a day. I don’t have it in the budget to travel very far this year, but I did put aside some funds for fun little day trips.

Profile photo of madhatting
    madhatting
    Participant

We have not really had any major plans, though we have taken a few weekend trips. Some with the kids and some without but I think we are going to wait until next year before we break out any large vacation trips. This year has just been far too busy for us.

Profile photo of lilylady
    lilylady
    Participant

We spent a week at the beach with all the kids and grandkids. This is fun for us, but also hectic and tiring. There’s a lot of babysitting going on during this week, for my husband and me. So now we are looking forward to a fall beach trip for just the two of us.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup