Question about your skills! 4/2/2014

Home Forums Question of the Day Question about your skills! 4/2/2014

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of sarah sarah 3 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

What type of skills do you have?

Whether it’s your great people skills, typing ability, or your expertise with technology, working at home can utilize any skill that you may possess. What are your top skills? How could you market yourself to prospective employer?

Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

My best skills are fast typing and research. I’ve been typing since high school and have been using it since then. Another thing is that I can learn anything really quickly. I just seem to naturally pick things up.

Profile photo of Arcanaa
    Arcanaa
    Participant

I have a feeling if I brushed up on some of my skills the LinkedIn page of mine would be a bit fuller. Sometimes it is really hard to talk about yourself. Does anyone else have that problem?

Profile photo of kidz25
    kidz25
    Participant

I have many skills. I’m a fast typist. I can use any Microsoft product with ease. I am also an accountant so I am good with numbers and taxes.

I don’t have a problem talking about myself so my LinkedIn page is pretty full.

Profile photo of George McFly
    George McFly
    Participant

I do not understand (nor if I am to be completely honest – interested) social media. I am however, a salesman by trade and find a great love in analysis and research. I am also a solitary person and quite ok being left to my own company. I am quite ok with boring repetitive tasks and patient.

Profile photo of sarah
    sarah
    Participant

I’m great with social media, a strong writer, and I love research. I have a special interest in psychology–that’s what I went to school for–but it’s hard to find online jobs that utilize that skill set. I’d love to if I could, though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup