So over this heat

Home Forums Off Topic So over this heat

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Susana Susana 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Sasha
    Sasha
    Participant

I don’t know about where you are, but I am in Georgia and for the past week or so our temperatures have been close to 100 degrees and the heat index has been around 120. We haven’t had any rain either so it is just disgustingly hot and humid. I for one, am extremely ready for cooler temperatures.

Profile photo of mommy2b115
    mommy2b115
    Participant

It’s very hot and humid here, too. Being pregnant, it makes it even more miserable! I’ll admit I wasn’t very heat-tolerant to begin with, but at 19 weeks pregnant I can’t stand to be away from an air conditioner! I’ll be glad when winter rolls around!!

Profile photo of Penelope
    Penelope
    Participant

It is ridiculously hot here too, and I can’t wait for cooler temperatures! We haven’t had any rain here in about a month so all of the yards look terrible too.

Profile photo of Susana
    Susana
    Participant

It has been insanely hot here, too. We were at 106 degrees the day before yesterday. We hadn’t had any rain here either until yesterday, and we got another little shower this morning. The lawns around here are looking very pitiful. I will be so glad when the temperature starts going down. When we get down to the 80s, it will feel like fall to me. I can’t wait.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup