Survey companies

Home Forums General WAH Questions Survey companies

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of George McFly George McFly 3 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

Does anyone do surveys as extra income? I know most survey companies pay very little for the time invested but I’ve found some pay a half decent amount for what you do. I do it in my spare time and use it for Christmas money.

Profile photo of Penelope
    Penelope
    Participant

While you will never make the hundreds of dollars an hour some of these companies claim that you will, you can make a little bit of extra money from them. I usually do most of my surveys through programs like MyPoints and then trade the points in for gift cards or ash around Christmas.

Profile photo of kidz25
    kidz25
    Participant

I am a member of MyPoints too. I very rarely do the surveys though. I mostly just click on the emails and get 5 points from that. I also print all of my coupons from there. You get points every time you use a coupon that you print from their website.

Profile photo of Lilly
    Lilly
    Participant

What is MypPoints? Is is a survey website? I live outside the US, does it work worldwide? How often do you get to fill our surveys or how much money can you make out of it on average?

Profile photo of George McFly
    George McFly
    Participant

Christmas is a killer with presents. This actually makes sense now in a funny kind of way. It is not money to live off or even targeted for this, but rather a few hundred dollars a years for very little work? I hope I have the jist of it.

Profile photo of Susana
    Susana
    Participant

The only survey company I work is called Tellwut. I like it because everyone qualifies for the surveys, and the surveys are very short. Once you collect enough points, you can cash them in for gift cards.

Profile photo of George McFly
    George McFly
    Participant

Nice. I may have to look at this.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup