Test Scoring for Money

Home Forums General WAH Questions Test Scoring for Money

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of calicocat calicocat 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of sunny18
    sunny18
    Participant

There are a couple of reputable companies that hire you to score standardized tests. I have actually tried out for one of these, and even had a phone interview. I was hired, and then I never heard from them again. I know this is not a scam, and they are legit companies; I just guess I got lost in the shuffle. I think I would like to do this though. There is training and everything. Anyone here actually worked for one of theses companies?

Profile photo of Marie
    Marie
    Participant

I didn’t even realize they had jobs like that. I wouldn’t mind doing that for some extra income. Could you share the names of the companies you found?

Profile photo of buster
    buster
    Participant

Tests scare me. I have never been great at taking them and the idea of the assessments just give me a bit of a rattle to be honest. I have seen a few places that require up to a dozen assessments before the phone interview. Is that normal?

Profile photo of calicocat
    calicocat
    Participant

I am familiar with these too.There are three companies that I know about. ETS, Measurement, Inc., and Pearson. These are all legitimate test scoring companies. Buster, you are not being assessed. You just go through a regular hiring process, and then they will make tests available to you to score. It’s somewhat seasonal because people take tests at specific times during the year. SAT’s are generally at a certain time, etc.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 256 bytes) in /home/dj02132011/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-statistics/vendor/browscap/browscap-php/src/phpbrowscap/Browscap.php on line 797