Very First Question Of The Day!

Home Forums Question of the Day Very First Question Of The Day!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of George McFly George McFly 3 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

How long have you been wanting to work at home? Or how long have you been working at home?

Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

I’ve been wanting to work at home for a long time now. I started doing it part-time six years ago, along with work outside the home. I’d like to eventually just do work at home full time. As of right now I’m between jobs and staying home with the kids.

Profile photo of Arcanaa
    Arcanaa
    Participant

I still cannot believe how many people work from home. When I managed to get my first job I never thought that it would be such a big thing but I have to say I really love it. The freedom to be with my family when I want to (or need to) is amazing and I would not trade it for anything.

Profile photo of George McFly
    George McFly
    Participant

That sounds really cool.
    I think for me, I wanted to be a writer since forever. I always imagined myself planted in solitude in front of a typewriter or computer and creating fantasies for millions of adoring fans. Life just gets in the way. My kids are fast growing up and so now I think in terms of being able to retire and take my work with me travelling before I am too old to enjoy travelling. I can not do that now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup