Want to write for Wahtips.com?

Home Forums Announcements Want to write for Wahtips.com?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lorelei Lorelei 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

I am currently looking for people who would like to contribute to Wahtips.com! If you would like to submit an article email me at – writeforwahtips@wahtips.com with the subject “Article Author.” You can either submit your own article or you can ask for a topic to write about. Everything will be fact checked by me! After your article is fact checked, edited and ready for publication I will email you back to let you know that it is up.

Contributing articles is great to receive exposure and get your work published. If you write for another company or would like to link your website/social networking page, I encourage you to do so!

Show the world what you know about working at home!

Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

Wahtips is still looking for some new writers so we can continue to have fresh content from a number of perspectives. If interested reply to this post and I will give more information! I hope to hear from the talented writers who frequent this website!

Profile photo of Selena34
    Selena34

Good morning Amanda. I am interested in becoming an article writer for your website. I would love for you to send me some more information about this exciting position that you have available. Thanks!

Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

I pmed you some of the details, check your profile messages. Thanks! 🙂

Profile photo of Lorelei
    Lorelei
    Participant

This is a wonderful opportunity for anybody who has a blog and who would like more exposure. I am busy with some projects at the moment; however, this may be something I will look into in the near future.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup