Website Update!

Home Forums Announcements Website Update!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Amanda Amanda 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

More job links will be coming to the site in the next few days. I have removed some links that were not working due to companies changing websites. As I am putting up more links I will be checking each one thoroughly. So be on the look out for new links!

Also, I have a Webinar planned for Saturday June 7th at 3pm, this is going to be a meet and greet type of Webinar so all membership levels are invited. I am also going to be answering any questions that you have about finding a work at home job or about the website. If you’d like to sign up email me at contactme@wahtips.com!

I’m also going to be putting up more articles throughout the week.

If anyone would like to schedule a one on one chat you can email me at contactme@wahtips.com with a time and day that works for you.

Don’t forget to check out the forums for announcements and to introduce yourselves! We’ve been getting a lot of new members and I’m very excited to help everyone!

If you have anything that you would like to add to the website whether it’s an article, scam story, or anything else that you want to see on wahtips.com just email me and let me know. I’m always looking for new ideas!

Have fun on the site!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup