What's your wah story?

Home Forums Question of the Day What's your wah story?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of George McFly George McFly 3 years ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

What’s your work at home story? What made you decide to work at home?

Profile photo of Arcanaa
    Arcanaa
    Participant

After going back to work far too soon with my first child I decided to do things different the second time around. I took a hobby of mine that just kept me from going crazy with the (second) newborn and talked with a few people I knew to invest in an idea that was slowly dying out. Hard work, dedication and a few tears almost eight years later I am still doing what I love.

Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

That is great Arcanaa, it’s not easy starting your own business. I wanted to make extra money to supplement my husband’s income, so I started searching online for work I could do with the kids at home. There were quite a few different things I could do, so I started with one and kept on going. I love staying home with the kids and being able to add to our family’s income by working from home.

Profile photo of Feiry
    Feiry
    Participant

I left my job to stay home and care for my husband’s grandmother. We really could use a little extra money and I miss feeling productive. Yes I know I’m doing a good thing caring for Gran but I’m stuck at home all day long and I really need something else to keep me busy while earning a few bucks.

Profile photo of George McFly
    George McFly
    Participant

If I can ask you all, how many ideas and different approaches did you go through before finding what worked for you?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup