Where is your home office?

Home Forums Home Office Where is your home office?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tessa Tessa 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Gennie
    Gennie
    Participant

Do you have it far away from the bedroom or kitchen? I’m thinking of putting my office in the basement where it’s quieter and cooler. This way I’ll have less interruption.

Profile photo of wahmama
    wahmama
    Participant

My home office is in our master bedroom. Sometimes that’s okay but my husband and I don’t always sleep on the same schedule; it can be problematic when I need to work while he’s trying to sleep.

Profile photo of Mellisant
    Mellisant
    Participant

We turned a second bedroom into an office and we also have one down in the basement. My husband likes the basement office since it keeps him far away from the kitchen. He has to make an effort to get upstairs to get water or food. Keeps him from just sitting all day long.

Profile photo of Tessa
    Tessa
    Participant

I have a front room that I use for both my home office, reception area for clients, and workshop/apothecary for making my products. I just use a couple of curtains to divide the space and it works wonders! It is, however, right by the kitchen. Luckily that hasn’t caused a problem for me!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup