Writing Recipes

Home Forums General WAH Questions Writing Recipes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tabitha D Tabitha D 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Lilly
    Lilly
    Participant

I love cooking and so I was thinking to start writing recipes and get paid for it. Is there such a website or platform where people can do that?

Profile photo of Tessa
    Tessa
    Participant

I am not sure about a self-paced type of gig that you can do this with, but I was a freelance recipe developer for a food blog for about a year. I will warn you that it can burn you out on cooking. But this is more like an editorial job, you have to approach the editor of a blog or magazine.

Profile photo of Ruby
    Ruby
    Participant

This would be a really cool WAH job. I love reading recipes and finding new ones to try. I’d love to get a job where you try out the recipes and give your opinion of what you though of it. Even uploading recipes to a site would interest me.

Profile photo of Tabitha D
    Tabitha D
    Participant

There are two things that come to mind immediately. One is to be a blogger and share your recipes with the world. You would be able to earn by ad programs like Google or affiliate programs like Amazon (to cooking related items). Another way would be to publish your own cookbooks through something like Createspace.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup