Your Dream Job?

Home Forums Question of the Day Your Dream Job?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Marian Swift 2 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
    Amanda
    Amanda
    Keymaster

What is your dream job? Is it a wah position or something outside of the house?

Penelope
    Participant

My dream job is a WAH position that doesn’t take an excessive amount of time and will help pay at least half of our monthly bills. I have been spending a good bit of time researching opportunities lately and I have found a few with potential.

Feiry
    Feiry
    Participant

My fantasy dream job would be to be a WAH chocolate taster. A company could send me refrigerated shipments of all of the finest chocolates and I could carefully critique each one. Sadly, I think I’ll have to continue dreaming of this one!

Smarty
    Participant

My dream job would allow me to make a full time income working completely online. I would be able to spend more time with my family by only working 20 hours per week.

Arcanaa
    Arcanaa
    Participant

I am not really sure what my dream job is just yet. I guess I am still checking out some of the many opportunities out there for me. There seem to be so many to sift through and sometimes it feels a bit overwhelming to deal with.

George McFly
    Participant

I would like a job whereby I came up with the ideas and had a team of outsourced people to do the lot. Something like Game Apps. Something that would bring in little bits of money each month, but with enough of them, would bring in a big monthly cheque

sarah
    Participant

I would love to do editorial services for other writers. I already critique for writing partners, but it’s a good business if you can break into it. It just takes time to build up a good reputation in the community. That would definitely bring in a fair amount of money, and it would allow me to do something I love. Editing is in my blood!

George McFly
    Participant

I would also like to be able to do a couple of hours aech day and then wander into town (in some Thai city somewhere) or maybe whist on Holidays in the South of France.

Lilly
    Participant

My dream job is a job that I can do from home. It should of course be something I am passionate about and it should pay my bills. I would love to do it full time.

Jasper15
    Participant

My dream job would be to WAH offering bookkeeping and other accounting services. I love budgeting and making clients know the importance of good record keeping along with knowing how to create a strong financial position for themselves. I’ve been in love with accounting since high school and I have a BS in Accounting, but getting started and finding clients has been a very difficult journey living in such a small town.

Susana
    Susana
    Participant

My dream is to live the Laptop Lifestyle. I already have sources of online income but they are all active meaning that I have to put in a lot of work in order to produce an income. I want to incorporate sources of passive income as well that, hopefully, will end up replacing the active income as a way to meet all of my needs.

sunny18
    Participant

Something that would supplement my retirement income by working online for a couple of hours a day. I would then have time to spend with grandkids, and maybe travel a little when my husband retires.

lilylady
    Participant

It would be my dream job to do something that was really enjoyable on the computer for three or four hours a day, and be able to make enough money to pay all the bills. If my bills were gone, I would be fine.

Marian Swift
    Participant

I’d like a mix of jobs and gigs, rather than just one job. Most of my work would be done on a laptop that can go anywhere, so I can stay home or not – whatever works.

At some point I would also like to set up a crafts space away from home (my laptop would probably follow me there, too). Home is full of distractions, and and I have little space for projects. Budget does not permit this at the moment, but I’m working on it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

WordPress Backup